It’s Monday, and we’ve all been day dreaming about those legendary 5 more minutes in bed. So in the spirit of Monday sleepiness, join us in coveting in these beautiful beds and their unique and stylish headboards:
This project isn’t for the faint of heart (or inexperienced crafter), but the result is stunning!
This minimalist approach is probably a lot easier to achieve, and since it’s made of Washi tape, it’s a great idea for anyone who rents or has limited space.
This elaborate mountain headboard is also 2D, but full of vibrant color that packs a punch in a more neutral room.
These vintage window frames work wonderfully with the mixed textures on this bed, and compliment the beautiful brass lamp!
This tufted wingback headboard is a little more traditional, but we love how the vibrant blue works with the gold accents and really brings the room to life.
Which bedroom would be your choice for a nice Monday afternoon nap?
Looking for a fun and practical summer project? We’ve been in love with the versatility of pegboard for tons of different organizational projects. Here are a few of our favorite DIYs:
This pegboard headboard is perfect for indecisive decorators – organize and reorganize with no hassle!
You can use a pegboard in your kitchen to organize pots, pans, and utensils for easy access.
You can also use pegboard in your drawers to organize plates and bowls!
Pegboard can also be great for the nursery – great for storing things you’ll often need, as well as sweet mementos.
Is your garage full of messy tools and equipment? Simplify by storing things with an easy to access pegboard!
It’s finally February, which means Valentine’s Day crafts, snacks, decor and DIYS! Here are some fun finds:
1. A tasty conversation heart DIY!
2. Light of my life, light bulb project!
3. This cute matchbox DIY is perfect for class Valentines!
4. Simple and sweet fruit Valentine.
5. Here’s something worth falling in love with: white chocolate raspberry cheesecake.
6. Spruce up your workspace with this 3D heart DIY.
7. Printables! Another sweet idea for the kids.
8. Possibly the cutest piñatas of all time!
9. The perfect printables for Valentine’s Day festivities.
10. Giving away handmade goodies? This is the perfect treat bag for you!
11. These magnets would be a great project to do with the little ones.
12. Looking for something a little more masculine? These love bugs might be just the thing!
13. These friendship bracelets would make a sweet platonic gift.
14. Last but definitely not least, this DIY message in a bottle has stolen our hearts!
Halloween is only 10 days away, but there’s still time to add a little seasonal flair to your house and have some fun with a few creative projects! Here’s a roundup of some of our favorite Halloween DIYS:
1. Halloween means PUMPKINS, but you don’t always have to carve them! These mini ribbon pumpkins make an adorable addition to any Autumn decor.
2. Here’s another chic no-carve project — glitter dipped pumpkins!
3. Check out these black and white southwest inspired pumpkins! They’re sure to stand out as a unique and modern decoration.
4. White, gold, and black are all fun colors to play with to create unique painted pumpkins.
5. Looking for an easy way to dress up your decor before a party? Check out these free printables!
6. Or, create a simple, spooky effect by taping bat cut-outs to a paper lamp.
7. Welcome guests into your haunted mansion with this DIY pennant banner.
8. This yarn web DIY is an easy way to add some Halloween spirited spook to your windows.
9. For a fun Autumnal party favor, check out these sweet pumpkin candy pouches!
10. And finally, take the Halloween spirit with you on this go with this cute and creepy clutch DIY!