Halloween is coming up! Do you have your costume planned yet? If not, we have a couple of great ideas for you from around the web:
How sweet is this ice cream cone costume? Check out the instructions for this costume as well as an equally yummy cotton candy outfit here!
Speaking of sweet, how cute is this kid’s cotton candy costume? Click here to make it!
Looking for something less sweet and more spiky? We love this colorful cactus costume! Learn how to make it here.
If you look at costumes online you’ll find a ton of adorable deer costumes, but we love this slightly morbid take on the popular face make up —a taxidermied deer!
Don’t leave out your four-legged friends! We love the simplicity of this Beanie Babie dog costume! Get the instructions for this, and other fun dog costumes here!
Halloween is only 10 days away, but there’s still time to add a little seasonal flair to your house and have some fun with a few creative projects! Here’s a roundup of some of our favorite Halloween DIYS:
1. Halloween means PUMPKINS, but you don’t always have to carve them! These mini ribbon pumpkins make an adorable addition to any Autumn decor.
2. Here’s another chic no-carve project — glitter dipped pumpkins!
3. Check out these black and white southwest inspired pumpkins! They’re sure to stand out as a unique and modern decoration.
4. White, gold, and black are all fun colors to play with to create unique painted pumpkins.
5. Looking for an easy way to dress up your decor before a party? Check out these free printables!
6. Or, create a simple, spooky effect by taping bat cut-outs to a paper lamp.
7. Welcome guests into your haunted mansion with this DIY pennant banner.
8. This yarn web DIY is an easy way to add some Halloween spirited spook to your windows.
9. For a fun Autumnal party favor, check out these sweet pumpkin candy pouches!
10. And finally, take the Halloween spirit with you on this go with this cute and creepy clutch DIY!