It’s a little early, but getting a head start on New Years Eve festivities gives you more time to make sure everything is perfect. Throwing a NYE party? Here are some fun ways to make it shine!
1. This New Years Eve in a box is absolutely adorable! It would make a great elaborate invite/party favor combo, or even a great gift for distant friends and family.
2. Want to really wow your guests? Put together this sequin photo booth DIY from Oh Happy Day!
3. These printable photo booth props would be a great addition.
4. Simple details go a long way; gold star cups or plates make snacking feel festive.
5. As do these cute New Years themed eco friendly forks!
6. You can also disperse treats in these adorable DIY countdown piñatas.
7. Spruce up your glasses with easy tinsel drink markers!
8. Add some sparkle to your champagne with this quick DIY.
9. Or try rimming your champagne flutes with some edible gold glitter!
10. We love this bubbly drink table!
11. And these adorable clock themed decorations.
12. These champagne jello shots add a great splash of tasty color.
13. You can also serve savory treats like these garnished french fries in cute little cone cups.
14. And don’t forget to get a little festive yourself! Here’s a quick way to make a cute little mini hat!