Fall presents us with a myriad of beautiful colors to work into our decor. Here are some fun ways you can add autumn leaves to your spaces to give them a fun hint of fall:
1. Display autumn leaves by pressing them between panes of glass and framing them in warm colors.
2. Or, display them atop the pages of an old book or newspaper!
3. You can display a multitude of leaves and colors with this simple project.
4. Or simply purchase a set of falling leaves wall decals.
5. Autumn branches make for a great centerpiece, and they look great with these small white pumpkins!
6. They also look great in a rustic basket display.
7. You can decorate bare branches with little paper leaves or poetic snippets, like this unique display.
8. Preserve and display the natural colors of autumn leaves by dipping them in wax.
9. Decorate mason jars with leaves to create a warm candle holder.
10. Or simply tie leaves around a candle votive. The string or twine adds a rustic touch.
11. You can even decorate the candles themselves!
12. Dip leaves in gold paint to give them an elegant look.
14. You can even add some metallic autumnal flair to the nursery with this adorable leaf mobile on Etsy.