Halloween is only 10 days away, but there’s still time to add a little seasonal flair to your house and have some fun with a few creative projects! Here’s a roundup of some of our favorite Halloween DIYS:
1. Halloween means PUMPKINS, but you don’t always have to carve them! These mini ribbon pumpkins make an adorable addition to any Autumn decor.
2. Here’s another chic no-carve project — glitter dipped pumpkins!
3. Check out these black and white southwest inspired pumpkins! They’re sure to stand out as a unique and modern decoration.
4. White, gold, and black are all fun colors to play with to create unique painted pumpkins.
5. Looking for an easy way to dress up your decor before a party? Check out these free printables!
6. Or, create a simple, spooky effect by taping bat cut-outs to a paper lamp.
7. Welcome guests into your haunted mansion with this DIY pennant banner.
8. This yarn web DIY is an easy way to add some Halloween spirited spook to your windows.
9. For a fun Autumnal party favor, check out these sweet pumpkin candy pouches!
10. And finally, take the Halloween spirit with you on this go with this cute and creepy clutch DIY!